I’ve driven past here a few times and thought it looked super fun and a great place to eat! I finally went last night and it was great, BUT now i have food poisoning. I had the fish and chips because it was on special and it was GREAT, definitely not worth the food poisoning though. Other than that, it had a great ambience, our server was okay considering she had a pretty big section. They did last call 30 minutes before close which I thought was a bit ridiculous. Overall, we had a good time and I will be back - only for drinks this time.